How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
We will make every effort to build your custom gaming PC and ship it within two business days if your purchase is completed by 3:00 p.m. PST on a normal business day. All other standard orders will ship within three business days. This may be subject to change depending on the volume of orders at any given time.
Please also keep in mind that the time that it takes for our team to build and ship the PC is not included in the shipping speed you selected at checkout. The shipping speed selected at checkout is how long it takes for the PC to be delivered to you once we have provided it to the shipper.
We do offer "Blitz mode" which is same-day build and ship. This does not mean that it will expedite the method of shipping. Blitz mode is specifically only to speed up the build time from 48 hours to same-day build time. Shipping time will depend on the shipping method you choose upon checkout. The cut-off for same-day assembly is 1:00 PM PT Monday to Friday. Blitz orders on the weekend will be assembled the following business day. Blitz mode is an additional $100 fee on top of the $99 assembly fee, totaling $199.00; this does not include shipping.
BLD observes the following U.S. holidays as non-business days:
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
If I purchase NZXT components separately with a Gaming PC Purchase, will those components be installed?
NZXT is only able to assemble a PC with the components you have selected within the PC configurator. If you purchase separate components such as coolers, fans, and other NZXT accessories, those would not be installed as they were not added to the system within the configurator. If you are looking to get certain components installed within your build, make sure to add them within the configurator if they are available.
Do Gaming PC orders require a signature at delivery?
Yes, all PC purchases require a signature at the time of delivery. In order to protect your package, an adult of 21 years or older is required to be present to sign for the package at delivery. If you have your package held at a FedEx location, the same age restriction will apply. This is verified by a driver's license or military ID that shows your legal age.
Why does NZXT ship accessories before my Gaming PC has shipped?
Due to COVID-19 and the general scarcity of components, NZXT may in some circumstances ship your accessories prior to you receiving your PC. This is done to make sure you receive all accessories while they are currently in stock. Accessories such as a monitor, keyboard, and mouse may get shipped prior to your PC being built/shipped.
Rest assured, you will receive a second tracking number when your PC is built and shipped at a later date. Please refer to your order confirmation email for details on when you may receive your PC. Thank you for your patience!
Does NZXT charge tax on builds? How does NZXT determine tax?
NZXT is legally obligated to charge the appropriate tax for your purchase based on the delivery address and not the billing address. If you would like to get an estimate of the tax that could be charged for your system please head to Avalara's Tax Calculator.
For Canadian customers, taxes, and VATs if applicable are determined by your local customs agency. NZXT is not responsible for any taxes, VATs, and fees incurred during importation. Importation fees such as those are your legal responsibility to your country for the importation of goods.
Can I make changes to my Gaming PC order?
Update 1/20/21: Due to COVID-19 and general component scarcity, we are unable to make changes to systems with 30-Series cards, 5000 Series AMD CPUs, and any other newly released high-demand components. This is intended to keep availability fair for all customers.
Within two hours of placing your order, we do allow for changes via our live chat, phone, or email services. If contacted within the two-hour period, NZXT will do its best to accommodate this change but is unable to guarantee any changes due to our quick turnaround times. It is recommended that you double-check your order prior to checkout to make sure it is fully correct to avoid any problems with last-minute changes.
If you would like to make a change to your order please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
Can I cancel a Gaming PC order?
Yes, you can! Your order can be canceled within 2 hours during our normal business hours (8 AM-6 PM PST) from Monday to Friday. If more than 2 hours have passed and you would still like to cancel your order, we may need to deduct any applicable services that have been performed on the system. Meaning if the order was a custom build, we would deduce the assembly fee from the refund for your cancellation. If the order was also already given a shipping label, we would also deduct the shipping fee from your refund.
Please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance with a cancellation.
I live in Alaska or Hawaii. Why do I have to pay for express shipping?
All BLD orders within the contiguous United States are shipped Ground service. To ensure the best possible service, Alaska and Hawaii orders are shipped expedited. Customers living in Alaska or Hawaii will be charged the difference between ground and expedited service.
Where does NZXT ship Gaming PCs?
For customers located in North America, we are currently able to ship to the USA (but not its territories) and Canada. For customers located in Europe, we are currently able to ship to Germany, Austria, France, Italy, and the Netherlands.
If you are not in these regions, we are unfortunately unable to provide our services. Please sign up for our newsletter to be kept in the loop on any future expansions here.
Can I use a freight forwarder to ship my Gaming PC to a different Country/US Territory?
We do not allow the shipping of systems to a freight forwarder, if your transaction is determined to be shipped to a freight forwarding address, we will cancel your order. This is for two reasons:
- We are unable to insure packages that have been handed off to a freight forwarder. This means if the package was stolen or damaged, we would not be able to assist you.
- We are unable to provide warranty services to PCs outside of our service regions. Meaning if the PC has a failure that would be normally covered under the warranty, we would not be able to provide assistance to you as we have no way to receive any damaged or defective products.
Are there customs fees when a system is shipped from one country to another?
Typically, yes there are customs fees, this depends on your local customs offices. NZXT does not cover customs fees, as that is your legal obligation to your country for the importation of goods. We are also unable to accept prepayment from a customer for customs fees. These would need to be directly paid to the shipper/customs office by the customer at the request of the shipper/office when requested. Our shipping times do not include any delays caused by customs processes.
Why is the only shipping option for the US and Canada FedEx? Can I go with a different shipper?
At this time we are only able to ship via FedEx, we do not have any plans to offer different shippers at this time.
Can I place an order and have it held to be shipped at a later date?
We do not offer any services like this at this time. We recommend that you purchase a system when you know you will be home to receive it.
Does NZXT offer purchase financing?
NZXT has teamed up with Affirm to offer secure financing, allowing you to pay off your gaming PC over time. There are no hidden fees or catches. Simply select "affirm monthly payments" upon checkout. This will be available on the Payment Method page. It will then redirect you to Affirm's website where you will have to fill out the information to check your eligibility and to determine your payment method options. Checking your eligibility will not have any effect on your credit score. If you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from a 3, 6, or 12-month payment plan. Interest rates and plans will differentiate based on credit.
1) After configuring your desired gaming PC click on the Checkout button
2) Fill out your contact information and shipping information
3) Choose your preferred shipping method
4) Once you get to the final page, Payment Method, it will have the option for Affirm.
Why was my order canceled?
We here at NZXT value the security and the safety of our customers highly, and have taken certain measures to protect customers from unapproved transactions. When our system identifies key pieces of information that indicate an unauthorized transaction, it will automatically cancel the order. An automatic message will be sent that will indicate the transaction has been voided.
When a transaction is voided, it can take up to 3 business days for the pending transaction to be removed from your form of payment. If your payment was fully captured and is no longer pending, it can take up to 2-10 business days for this to be refunded to your original form of payment.
Our system checks for certain information to validate your transaction, below you can find common reasons a cancellation could occur.
- You are connected from an unsecured network or from a VPN
- The reason we check this is because someone who has potentially stolen your data could be trying to mask their location.
- Unsecured networks as well leave you open for attack when providing information such as your credit/debit card
- Inaccurate Information
- This can be a billing and shipping address not matching or being an excessive distance away from each other.
- Incorrect Billing Information, such as an incorrect postal code or city, etc.
- Incorrectly spelled words occurring often can sometimes indicate a potentially unauthorized transaction
- Your bank canceled the transaction
- This can be caused by a lack of funds or by a customer going over the allotted maximum amount of money they can spend on their credit/debit card in a day.
If your order was mistakenly canceled, here are some tips that can ensure your transaction is approved upon re-ordering.
- Use your old billing address
- In many cases, customers have recently moved to a new address and may have forgotten to inform their bank/lender of the change.
- Even if you have made a change, keep in mind that most banks can take up to 90 days to update your billing address.
- Use other payment options
- NZXT offers many other payment options that have additional validation tools integrated into their services that give you more protection.
- PayPal when linked with a bank account does not charge any additional fees for purchases. Linked credit cards/debit cards can have fees up to a certain amount.
- Affirm verifies your identity for the loan they would provide to you via your social security number and other identifying information.
- Amazon also verifies the accuracy of your information through past transactions on your Amazon account.
- Make sure all your information is accurate.
- In many cases, some customers just get too excited and could be entering any piece of information incorrectly.
- Take it slow when you put this information on our site.
- Contact your bank/lender
- Verify that you have the appropriate amount of funds available in your account.
- Make sure that you have the ability to spend the appropriate amount of funds in a single day/transaction.
If you have any questions or are in need of additional assistance, please contact our customer service team.
Why am I being asked to provide CC authorization?
Your credit or debit card may have been declined during processing. This could be due to various reasons, such as an incorrect billing address or expiration date. Authorization is conducted by an automated system that alerts our staff with a red flag distinction when there is an issue with your payment.
You will be alerted through email if CC authorization is required for your order to be processed. Please fill out and return the form provided with the correct information, either via email or fax.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
Do you offer discounts to people who buy BLD PCs in large quantities?
We will be offering some industry discounts for developers/studios/schools to support the community. Please e-mail Bldsales@nzxt.com for requests regarding bulk orders. Thank you!