CAM is only able to control fan speeds via a compatible NZXT fan controller. Devices such as the Smart Device V2, RGB & Fan Controller, Grid V3, Kraken X2 Coolers, Kraken Z3 Coolers, and any of our NZXT N7 Motherboards can control fan speeds for devices connected to them.
Articles in this section
- Can I downgrade to an older version of CAM?
- Do I need CAM to control my NZXT devices?
- Will CAM come to Linux or Mac OS?
- Can CAM control my fans without having an NZXT Fan Controller?
- Can CAM control 3rd party RGB devices?
- Why are the temperature, load, or frequency readings for my devices inaccurate?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- What information does NZXT CAM back up to the cloud?
- What information does NZXT CAM send back to NZXT? Why does CAM have no “offline option”?