If you are using an Ambient V2 Controller and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
- Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
- Go to Control Panel and click on "View Devices and Printers" then remove the MCP2200 device or any Unknown USB Device. Then restart your computer and check CAM again
- If you still see an Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came with the package is faulty. You can use a micro to regular USB cable and route it to the back of your case to test this issue.
- Try using a different USB port on your top or back I/O ports
- Try turning off your PC and turn off your PSU for 10 seconds, then turn your PSU and PC back on and check CAM again
- Try connecting the Ambient V2 Controller to a different PC/Laptop and see if it is detected in CAM.
If your Ambient V2 Controller is still not detected, please feel free to contact our support team at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support
Please sign in to leave a comment.