If you're not able to boot into a SATA Storage Device with the N7 Z370 you would need to change the SATA mode to a SATA supported mode being AHCI. Please follow these steps in order to do this:
- The power system completely off.
- Start system and press “DEL” or “DELETE” key on the motherboard to get into the BIOS:
- Select “Advanced” to enter the advanced BIOS:
- Select “Advanced”.
- Select “SATA”.
- Select “SATA MODE”.
- Select “AHCI”
- Then select “Exit”, followed by “Save Changes and Exit”:
- From this point, you will be able to do the following:
- Boot from an OS install device to install OS to an M.2 or SATA device.
- Boot a pre-installed operating system from an M.2 or SATA device.
If you need assistance with additional troubleshooting or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team.