While you can control both the 140mm and 92mm fans in the H1 V2 via CAM, you cannot control the pump directly in CAM. Your AIO pump tach can be connected directly to the H1 V2 fan controller but is not controllable as it needs to run at full speed. The default speeds for CPU_FAN in the motherboard are recommended for the cooler's operation.
Articles in this section
- Is the H1 V1 compatible with H1 V2 Parts?
- Is the H1 V2 power supply fan supposed to be always on?
- When will NZXT offer the H1 V2 on the BLD Configurator?
- Can I upgrade my H1 to the new H1 V2?
- Why can I hear my H1 V2 Liquid Cooler?
- Can I purchase the new PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable?
- How many I/O ports does the H1 V2 have?
- What is the warranty for the H1 V2?
- Why does NZXT not include/offer a separate mesh front panel for the H1 V2?
- What GPUs are compatible with the H1 V2?