At this time there are no plans to bring CAM to other platforms such as Linux or Mac OS. CAM V4 was designed from the ground up for Windows 10. There are 3rd party alternatives that would allow you to use CAM devices on Linux, but these can potentially void your warranty, so we recommend against them.
Articles in this section
- Can I downgrade to an older version of CAM?
- Do I need CAM to control my NZXT devices?
- Will CAM come to Linux or Mac OS?
- Can CAM control my fans without having an NZXT Fan Controller?
- Can CAM control 3rd party RGB devices?
- Why are the temperature, load, or frequency readings for my devices inaccurate?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- What information does NZXT CAM back up to the cloud?
- What information does NZXT CAM send back to NZXT? Why does CAM have no “offline option”?