NZXT is only able to assemble a PC with the components you have selected within the PC configurator. If you purchase separate components such as coolers, fans, and other NZXT accessories, those would not be installed as they were not added to the system within the configurator. If you are looking to get certain components installed within your build, make sure to add them within the configurator if they are available.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my GPU before my PC ships?
- Can I cancel a Gaming PC Order?
- Can I make changes to my Gaming PC order?
- Does NZXT charge tax on Gaming PCs? How does NZXT determine tax?
- If I purchase NZXT components separately with a Gaming PC Purchase, will those components be installed?
- How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
- Does NZXT Offer Financing for Gaming PCs?
- Why was my order canceled?
- Do you offer discounts to people who buy BLD PCs in large quantities?
Please sign in to leave a comment.