NZXT is only able to assemble a PC with the components you have selected within the PC configurator. If you purchase separate components such as coolers, fans, and other NZXT accessories, those would not be installed as they were not added to the system within the configurator. If you are looking to get certain components installed within your build, make sure to add them within the configurator if they are available.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel a Gaming PC Order?
- Can I make changes to my Gaming PC order?
- Does NZXT charge tax on Gaming PCs? How does NZXT determine tax?
- If I purchase NZXT components separately with a Gaming PC Purchase, will those components be installed?
- How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
- Does NZXT Offer Financing for Gaming PCs?
- Why was my order canceled?
- Why am I being asked to provide CC authorization?
- Can I make changes to my BLD PC after I've placed my order?
- Do you offer discounts to people who buy BLD PCs in large quantities?