Every hardware monitoring solution uses different sampling methods to produce results. NZXT CAM’s readings update every 1.5 seconds, but others may take readings over the last 1 second or 2 seconds, which can cause variations in the readings. If you find that your readings are very inaccurate, please submit a ticket here and we would be more than happy to help!
Articles in this section
- How is my user data saved?
- How do I access Fullscreen Mode?
- How do I access Mini Mode?
- How do I access ANR?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- Why does CAM have no “offline option”?
- Why can’t I run old CAM and current CAM at the same time?
- How can I provide feedback or request a feature for NZXT CAM?
- Why isn’t my NZXT device appearing in the Cooling Panel?
- Why isn’t my NZXT device appearing in the Lighting Panel?