Different hardware monitoring tools use different sample rates to determine the temperature, usage, and other readings from your devices. This can lead to inconsistencies across different monitoring tools but doesn’t mean that any tool is more or less accurate. If you feel that there is a gross inaccuracy in your devices’ readings, please submit a support ticket here and we would be more than happy to help!
Articles in this section
- How is my user data saved?
- How do I access Fullscreen Mode?
- How do I access Mini Mode?
- How do I access ANR?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- Why does CAM have no “offline option”?
- Why can’t I run old CAM and current CAM at the same time?
- How can I provide feedback or request a feature for NZXT CAM?
- Why isn’t my NZXT device appearing in the Cooling Panel?
- Why isn’t my NZXT device appearing in the Lighting Panel?