Different hardware monitoring tools use different sample rates to determine the temperature, usage, and other readings from your devices. This can lead to inconsistencies across different monitoring tools but doesn’t mean that any tool is more or less accurate. If you feel that there is a gross inaccuracy in your devices’ readings, please submit a support ticket here and we would be more than happy to help!
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t NZXT CAM working with my game?
- Why is my mouse/keyboard input broken in-game when using NZXT CAM?
- Why are my lighting settings blocked in NZXT CAM?
- How is my user data saved?
- How do I access Fullscreen Mode?
- How do I access Mini Mode?
- How do I access ANR?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- Why does CAM have no “offline option”?
- Why can’t I run old CAM and current CAM at the same time?