cam_helper.exe is a sub-process that NZXT CAM uses to increase stability. Since some of our features, primarily drawing the overlay, are dependent on the operation of other programs, they are managed via cam_helper.exe. In the event that the process fails unexpectedly, NZXT CAM can continue running as expected.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t NZXT CAM working with my game?
- Why is my mouse/keyboard input broken in-game when using NZXT CAM?
- Why are my lighting settings blocked in NZXT CAM?
- How is my user data saved?
- How do I access Fullscreen Mode?
- How do I access Mini Mode?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- Why does CAM have no “offline option”?
- Why can’t I run old CAM and current CAM at the same time?
- How can I provide feedback or request a feature for NZXT CAM?