CAM should save your settings onto cloud every time you click apply in any settings page. However, if you run into any issues with the settings not being saved or being reverted back to default upon every launch of CAM, there may be an issue with the settings file in your CAM installation folder. Try doing a reinstallation of CAM as there may have been other files that were corrupted during the initial installation process. We recommend performing a clean install in this case. To perform a clean boot :
1) Type “msconfig” in the start search and hit enter.
2) Select the “Services” tab and check “Hide all Microsoft Services”
3) Click on “Disable all”
4) Click “Apply/OK” and restart your PC.
5) Reinstall CAM again and restart your PC when prompted by the CAM installer.
6) Launch CAM and Login as a Guest first and make some changes to your setting.
7) Then close CAM and log in with your regular account.