The Smart Device found in the i-version of the H-series cases will not be able to support the second generation of the NZXT HUE lighting devices (including the Aer RGB 2 fans). However, the HUE 2 is compatible with the first generation of NZXT lighting devices: HUE+ LED Strips and original AER RGB fans.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Use ANR (Adaptive Noise Reduction) Mode With The Fans Attached To My Smart Device
- The fans connected to the Smart Device on my H200i are not spinning
- What is the Difference Between the Standard Version and I-Version of the H200?
- Can the Smart Device in my H200i support AER RGB fans?
- Can I use the AER Trim product with the stock case fans included in my H700i?
- Can the Smart Device in my H200i Support the Second Generation of NZXT HUE Lighting Devices?
- How Many Case Fans Can the Smart Device on my H200i Support?
- My H200 I/O Front Panel Connectors Do Not Fit Into My Motherboard. Am I Missing Something?
- How Many LED Strips Can The Smart Device Support?
- How Many LED Strips Are Included In My H200i?