All BLD orders within the contiguous United States are shipped Ground service. To ensure the best possible service, Alaska and Hawaii orders are shipped expedited. Customers living in Alaska or Hawaii will be charged the difference between ground and expedited service.
Articles in this section
- My tracking number hasn't updated for my order
- Does NZXT offer expedited/overnight shipping for Gaming PCs?
- Can I change my shipping address for my Gaming PC Order?
- Can NZXT ship PCs to APO Boxes, PO Boxes, or Military Addresses?
- Where does NZXT ship Gaming PCs?
- Do BLD orders require a signature at delivery?
- I live in Alaska or Hawaii. Why do I have to pay for express shipping?
- Why does NZXT ship accessories before my Gaming PC has shipped?
- Are there customs fees when a system is shipped from one country to another?
- Can I use a freight forwarder to ship my Gaming PC to a different Country/US Territory?