Through the LED channel, the Smart Device can support up to 4 Gen 1 Led Strips. The Smart Device is only included in the i-version of the H-Series cases.
Articles in this section
- How Many Case Fans Can the Smart Device On My H500i Support?
- The fans connected to the Smart Device on my H500i are not spinning
- How Many LED Strips are Included in the H500i?
- How Do I Mount My GPU Vertically With The H500i?
- What is the Difference Between the Standard Version and I-Version of the H500&H500i?
- How Many LED Strips Can The Smart Device Support?
- Can the Smart Device in my H500i support AER RGB fans?
- Can I use the AER Trim product with the stock case fans included in my H500/H500i?
- Can the Smart Device in my H500i Support the Second Generation of NZXT RGB Lighting Devices?
- My H500 I/O Front Panel Connectors Do Not Fit Into My Motherboard. Am I Missing Something?