BLD does not currently sell systems outside of the United States and Canada. If you purchased your BLD system in the United States or Canada but now live outside of these regions and require repair, you will be responsible for all charges relating to shipping.
Articles in this section
- Price Adjustments FAQ
- Wrong or Missing Part FAQ
- Why does BLD by NZXT ship accessories before my system has shipped?
- Do I have to pay for shipping for warranty repair if I live outside the United States or Canada?
- I live in Alaska or Hawaii. Why do I have to pay for express shipping?
- Do you offer discounts to people who buy BLD PCs in large quantities?
- Can I make changes to my BLD PC after I've placed my order?
- Why am I being asked to provide CC authorization?
- Do you ship to locations outside of the United States and Canada?
- How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?