If you are sure the noise is coming from the fans that are mounted on the Kraken cooler, please make sure that you stop the fans and see if the noise goes away. If the noise does go away and the fans start making noise once they spin up again, please submit a ticket at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support. You will need to provide proof of purchase/invoice to verify warranty. Also, provide us with your full name and shipping address so the support team can make sure the parts get sent to the correct locations.
Articles in this section
- My Kraken is not detected in CAM
- Kraken X2 Series Installation Video
- I am experiencing some rattling noise from the fans on my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- I accidentally broke the stand-offs that mount the Kraken pump to the CPU or need new cables for the cooler. How can I get more?
- I'm experiencing a rattling/bubbling noise with my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- What Cases are Compatible with our Kraken Coolers.
- What happens if my Kraken cooler leaks?
- Wanting to Update to the Latest Kraken Firmware Version?
- Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do?
- Can I Use the Kraken x72 In A Push/Pull Configuration?