If you broke/misplaced the stand-offs, accessories or cables that come with the Kraken AIO coolers you can request more replacements by submitting a ticket on https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support You will be asked for an invoice/proof of purchase to verify warranty. Also, please provide your full name and the current shipping address so the support team can make sure these parts get sent to the correct locations.
Articles in this section
- Kraken X2 Series Installation Video
- I am experiencing some rattling noise from the fans on my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- I accidentally broke the stand-offs that mount the Kraken pump to the CPU or need new cables for the cooler. How can I get more?
- I'm experiencing a rattling/bubbling noise with my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- What Cases are Compatible with our Kraken Coolers.
- What happens if my Kraken cooler leaks?
- Wanting to Update to the Latest Kraken Firmware Version?
- Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do?
- Can I Use the Kraken x72 In A Push/Pull Configuration?
- Why doesn't CAM detect my Kraken X2 Cooler?