Having issues with your H-Series LED strip? Try these troubleshooting steps:
- First, uninstall CAM from your PC. If possible, use a driver cleaning program to ensure that the relevant drivers for your Smart Device are also removed. After this, reinstall the latest version of CAM.
- Confirm that CAM detects the Smart Device under the Drivers tab and check to be sure that the Lighting tab appears in CAM as well.
- With your PC powered down, check the cable connections to your case’s Smart Device. Specifically, ensure that the USB and SATA power cables are properly connected. It is prudent to unplug and reattach these cables, to ensure that they have a good connection.
- Ensure that the Smart Device has power by checking to see if your fans are powered, and make sure that the white single LED is active on the Smart Device itself when the PC is powered back on.
- Make sure that the white arrow on the end of the connection cable between the two LED strips is aligned with the “5V” label on the flexible LED strip.
- Try removing the flexible LED strip from the lighting channel, leaving only the embedded (hard) strip. Reboot CAM and/or your PC after this to see if the embedded LED strip lights up properly on its own.
- If the embedded LED strip still does not light up, then the LED strips will need to be replaced.
- As a bonus step, if you have any HUE+ generation lighting products, try removing both LED strips from the Smart Device. Connect one of the HUE+ generation products (with appropriate cable from HUE+) to the Lighting channel of the Smart Device. If the lighting product works, the H-series case LED Strips are the problem. If not, then the Smart Device may be the problem instead.
If you have an H200i, your case only includes the single embedded LED strip. These steps will still prove helpful, but of course disregard any references to the flexible LED strip or cables between LED strips.
If you need assistance with additional troubleshooting or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team.