To enable Ambient mode, first ensure that only NZXT LED strips are connected to the Hue 2 Ambient system. This mode will not work with other NZXT RGB products or the Hue 2 lighting kit.
Note: Ambient mode requires to have at least 3 NZXT LED strips on each channel to be connected to the Ambient kit.
Step-by-step guide on enabling Ambient mode:
- Click over to the RGB settings menu in CAM.
- Use the checkboxes to select the Ambient RGB channels.
- Click on the Smart tab on the right side of the menu.
- Click on the "Ambient" option.
- Select your monitor size and indicate where the strips are located on the back of your monitor.
If you need assistance or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team.