If your Kraken pump appears to not be working, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
1. Listen to the tubes to see if the liquid is flowing.
2. Check and see if the pump cable is connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard. Then check CAM and look inside the Kraken section to see what the pump RPM is reporting.
3. Verify that all of the cables are connected correctly.
4. Confirm that the Kraken is completely secured to the motherboard with no slack.
5. Identify that the radiator fans are active.
6. Be sure to attempt to re-seat the pump head.
7. Finally, try different USB 2.0 ports on your motherboard.
If you are still having issues with your Kraken after attempting to troubleshoot, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.
Make sure to have your proof of purchase, Kraken serial number (located on the original box/side of radiator), and CAM username along with your full name and current shipping address. This will help speed up the RMA process.