When using your system’s optimized settings for performance, you will get great temperatures but at the cost of having a louder system. The Adaptive Noise Reduction, on the other hand, will find the best balance for temperatures and sound to further enhance your gaming experience. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team!
Articles in this section
- How Many Case Fans Can the Smart Device on my H700i Support?
- My H700 I/O Front Panel Connectors Do Not Fit Into My Motherboard. Am I Missing Something?
- Can the Smart Device in my H700i Support the Second Generation of NZXT HUE Lighting Devices?
- Can I use the AER Trim product with the stock case fans included in my H700i?
- Can the Smart Device in my H700i support AER RGB fans?
- How Many LED Strips Can The Smart Device Support?
- What is the Difference Between the Standard Version and I-Version of the H700i?
- How Many LED Strips are Included in the H700i?
- How Do I Use ANR (Adaptive Noise Reduction) Mode With The Fans Attached To My Smart Device
- The fans connected to the Smart Device on my H700i are not spinning