If your E-series power supply does not appear in CAM, try these troubleshooting suggestions:
- Go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”.
- Check the USB cable to make sure it is properly connected.
- Try a different USB connection on the motherboard, if available.
- If you're using a USB hub, try a direct motherboard USB connection.
- Go into Control Panel and click on "View Devices and Printers," then remove any "NZXT USB Device". Restart the computer and check CAM again.
If your power supply is still not detected in CAM after trying these steps, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.