If you are experiencing abnormally high temperature while using our cooler you may want to check if the pump is still operating correctly. To do so, please check and see if the pump cable is connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard. Then check CAM and look inside the Kraken section and see what the pump RPM is reporting. If it is reporting 0 then it is a dead pump. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for a replacement unit.
Articles in this section
- My Kraken is not detected in CAM
- Kraken X2 Series Installation Video
- I am experiencing some rattling noise from the fans on my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- I accidentally broke the stand-offs that mount the Kraken pump to the CPU or need new cables for the cooler. How can I get more?
- I'm experiencing a rattling/bubbling noise with my Kraken cooler. What should I do?
- What Cases are Compatible with our Kraken Coolers.
- What happens if my Kraken cooler leaks?
- Wanting to Update to the Latest Kraken Firmware Version?
- Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do?
- Can I Use the Kraken x72 In A Push/Pull Configuration?