If you're using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device, you can try these troubleshooting suggestions:
- Go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”.
- Exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver, then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken.
- Go into Control Panel and click on "View Devices and Printers," then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Check CAM again.
- If you still see an Unknown USB Device, the USB cable may be creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to see if the USB cable that came with the package is faulty. You can use a mini to regular USB cable and route it to the back of your case to test this issue. If the cable is indeed the issue, please contact us on our ticket portal here for further assistance.
- Shut off your PC and plug the USB cable into a different USB header on your motherboard. If you are using a USB hub, try a direct motherboard USB connection to make sure the motherboard is working correctly.
- Turn off the PC and PSU for 10 seconds, then turn them back on and check CAM again.
Contact our Customer Support Team if you require further assistance.