If you are using a Cryorig H7 Lumi and CAM is not detecting the device, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”.
- Go into Control Panel and click on "View Devices and Printers" then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Check CAM again.
- If you still see an Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team for further instructions.
- Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard. If you are using a USB hub please try a direct motherboard connection.
- This is to check if the USB port on the motherboard is working correctly.
- Try turning off your PC and turn off your PSU for 10 seconds, then turn your PSU and PC back on and check CAM again.
If you need assistance with additional troubleshooting or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team.