The Smart Device found in the i-version of the H-series cases will not be able to support the second generation of the NZXT HUE lighting devices (including the Aer RGB 2 fans). However, the HUE 2 is compatible with the first generation of NZXT lighting devices: HUE+ LED Strips and original AER RGB fans.
Articles in this section
- The fans connected to the Smart Device on my H400i are not spinning
- How Do I Use ANR (Adaptive Noise Reduction) Mode With The Fans Attached To My Smart Device?
- How Many LED Strips are Included in the H400i?
- What is the Difference Between the Standard Version and I-Version of the H400?
- Can I use the AER Trim product with the stock case fans included in my H400/H400i?
- My H400 I/O Front Panel Connectors Do Not Fit Into My Motherboard. Am I Missing Something?
- Can the Smart Device Support in my H400i Support the Second Generation of NZXT HUE Lighting Devices?
- How Many LED Strips Can The Smart Device Support?
- Can the Smart Device support AER RGB fans?
- How Many Case Fans Can the Smart Device On My H400i Support?