CAM is able to control 3rd party RGB devices when connected to an N7 Z490/Z590/B550 motherboard via the standard RGB connectors found on the motherboard. Additionally, CAM is able to control RGB RAM via ASUS's Aura Sync API Service. Unfortunately, we do not have plans for any other 3rd party RGB support at this time.
Articles in this section
- Can I downgrade to an older version of CAM?
- Do I need CAM to control my NZXT devices?
- Will CAM come to Linux or Mac OS?
- Can CAM control my fans without having an NZXT Fan Controller?
- Can CAM control 3rd party RGB devices?
- Why are the temperature, load, or frequency readings for my devices inaccurate?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- What information does NZXT CAM back up to the cloud?
- What information does NZXT CAM send back to NZXT? Why does CAM have no “offline option”?