The H1 V2's CPU Liquid cooler has a non-standard design to fit inside such a tight package. The pump that circulates water within the system is located within the cooler's radiator, which is very close to the outside of the H1 V2 case. Typically most standard liquid coolers have the pump located directly above the water block mounted to the CPU. Due to its position in a typical ATX case, the pump is much harder to hear and is partially dampened, making it harder to hear.
Articles in this section
- Is the H1 V1 compatible with H1 V2 Parts?
- Is the H1 V2 power supply fan supposed to be always on?
- When will NZXT offer the H1 V2 on the BLD Configurator?
- Can I upgrade my H1 to the new H1 V2?
- Why can I hear my H1 V2 Liquid Cooler?
- Can I purchase the new PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable?
- How many I/O ports does the H1 V2 have?
- What is the warranty for the H1 V2?
- Why does NZXT not include/offer a separate mesh front panel for the H1 V2?
- What GPUs are compatible with the H1 V2?