Unfortunately, we cannot sell the new PCIe Riser cable separately. This is reserved for in-warranty replacements of the H1 V2 PCIe riser.
Articles in this section
- Is the H1 V1 compatible with H1 V2 Parts?
- Is the H1 V2 power supply fan supposed to be always on?
- When will NZXT offer the H1 V2 on the BLD Configurator?
- Can I upgrade my H1 to the new H1 V2?
- Why can I hear my H1 V2 Liquid Cooler?
- Can I purchase the new PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable?
- How many I/O ports does the H1 V2 have?
- What is the warranty for the H1 V2?
- Why does NZXT not include/offer a separate mesh front panel for the H1 V2?
- What GPUs are compatible with the H1 V2?