The H1 V2 is our answer to the feedback we've been given on the H1 V1 regarding GPU compatibility and airflow. The H1 V2 allows for larger GPUs with higher wattage requirements to be used while being kept cool with a 140mm and 92mm fan controllable via our included CAM-enabled fan controller.
Articles in this section
- Is the H1 V1 compatible with H1 V2 Parts?
- Is the H1 V2 power supply fan supposed to be always on?
- When will NZXT offer the H1 V2 on the BLD Configurator?
- Can I upgrade my H1 to the new H1 V2?
- Why can I hear my H1 V2 Liquid Cooler?
- Can I purchase the new PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable?
- How many I/O ports does the H1 V2 have?
- What is the warranty for the H1 V2?
- Why does NZXT not include/offer a separate mesh front panel for the H1 V2?
- What GPUs are compatible with the H1 V2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.