Different hardware monitoring tools use different sample rates to determine the temperature, usage, and other readings from your devices. This can lead to inconsistencies across different monitoring tools but doesn’t mean that any tool is more or less accurate. If you feel that there is a gross inaccuracy in your devices’ readings, please submit a support ticket here and we would be more than happy to help!
Articles in this section
- Can I downgrade to an older version of CAM?
- Do I need CAM to control my NZXT devices?
- Will CAM come to Linux or Mac OS?
- Can CAM control my fans without having an NZXT Fan Controller?
- Can CAM control 3rd party RGB devices?
- Why are the temperature, load, or frequency readings for my devices inaccurate?
- What is cam_helper.exe?
- What information does NZXT CAM back up to the cloud?
- What information does NZXT CAM send back to NZXT? Why does CAM have no “offline option”?