How long does it take for my new BLD PC to be built?
We will make every effort to build your custom gaming PC within two business days if your purchase is on a normal business day. This may be subject to change depending on the volume of orders at any given time.
Please also keep in mind that the time that it takes for our team to build and ship the PC is not included in the shipping speed you selected at checkout. The shipping speed selected at checkout is how long it takes for the PC to be delivered to you once we have provided it to the shipper.
BLD observes the following Australian holidays as non-business days:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Labour Day
- Good Friday
- Saturday before Easter Sunday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Queen's Birthday
- Friday before the AFL Grand Final
- Melbourne Cup
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
If I purchase NZXT components separately with a Gaming PC Purchase, will those components be installed?
NZXT is only able to assemble a PC with the components you have selected within the PC configurator. If you purchase separate components such as coolers, fans, and other NZXT accessories, those would not be installed as they were not added to the system within the configurator. If you are looking to get certain components installed within your build, make sure to add them within the configurator if they are available.
Do Gaming PC orders require a signature at delivery?
Yes, all PC purchases require a signature at the time of delivery, please make sure to plan accordingly to make sure someone is present to sign for this package.
Does NZXT charge tax on builds? How does NZXT determine tax?
NZXT is legally obligated to charge the appropriate tax for your purchase based on the delivery address and not the billing address. You can estimate tax at Moneysmart.gov.au
Can I make changes to my Gaming PC order?
Due to COVID-19 and general component scarcity, we are unable to make changes to systems with 30-Series cards, 5000 Series AMD CPUs, and any other newly released high-demand components. This is intended to keep availability fair for all customers.
Within two hours of placing your order, we do allow for changes via our live chat, phone, or email services. If contacted within the two-hour period, NZXT will do its best to accommodate this change but is unable to guarantee any changes due to our quick turnaround times. It is recommended that you double-check your order prior to checkout to make sure it is fully correct to avoid any problems with last-minute changes.
If you would like to make a change to your order please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
Can I cancel a Gaming PC order?
Yes, you can! Your order can be canceled within 2 hours during our normal business hours from Monday to Friday. If more than 2 hours have passed and you would still like to cancel your order, we may need to deduct any applicable services that have been performed on the system. Meaning if the order was a custom build, we would deduce the assembly fee from the refund for your cancellation. If the order was also already given a shipping label, we would also deduct the shipping fee from your refund.
Please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance with a cancellation.
Where does NZXT ship Gaming PCs?
For customers located in North America, we are currently able to ship to the USA (but not its territories) and Canada. For customers located in Europe, we are currently able to ship to Germany, Austria, France, Italy, and the Netherlands. For Customers in the Oceania Region, we ship to Australia.
If you are not in these regions, we are unfortunately unable to provide our services. Please sign up for our newsletter to be kept in the loop on any future expansions here.
Can I use a freight forwarder to ship my Gaming PC to a different Country NZXT does not normally ship to?
We do not allow the shipping of systems to a freight forwarder, if your transaction is determined to be shipped to a freight forwarding address, we will cancel your order. This is for two reasons:
- We are unable to insure packages that have been handed off to a freight forwarder. This means if the package was stolen or damaged, we would not be able to assist you.
- We are unable to provide warranty services to PCs outside of our service regions. Meaning if the PC has a failure that would be normally covered under the warranty, we would not be able to provide assistance to you as we have no way to receive any damaged or defective products.
Can I place an order and have it held to be shipped at a later date?
We do not offer any services like this at this time. We recommend that you purchase a system when you know you will be home to receive it.
Does NZXT offer purchase financing?
Unfortunately at this time, NZXT does not offer financing for Australian customers.
Why was my order canceled?
We here at NZXT value the security and the safety of our customers highly, and have taken certain measures to protect customers from unapproved transactions. When our system identifies key pieces of information that indicate an unauthorized transaction, it will automatically cancel the order. An automatic message will be sent that will indicate the transaction has been voided.
When a transaction is voided, it can take up to 3 business days for the pending transaction to be removed from your form of payment. If your payment was fully captured and is no longer pending, it can take up to 2-10 business days for this to be refunded to your original form of payment.
Our system checks for certain information to validate your transaction, below you can find common reasons a cancellation could occur.
- You are connected from an unsecured network or from a VPN
- The reason we check this is because someone who has potentially stolen your data could be trying to mask their location.
- Unsecured networks as well leave you open for attack when providing information such as your credit/debit card
- Inaccurate Information
- This can be a billing and shipping address not matching or being an excessive distance away from each other.
- Incorrect Billing Information, such as an incorrect postal code or city, etc.
- Incorrectly spelled words occurring often can sometimes indicate a potentially unauthorized transaction
- Your bank canceled the transaction
- This can be caused by a lack of funds or by a customer going over the allotted maximum amount of money they can spend on their credit/debit card in a day.
If your order was mistakenly canceled, here are some tips that can ensure your transaction is approved upon re-ordering.
- Use your old billing address
- In many cases, customers have recently moved to a new address and may have forgotten to inform their bank/lender of the change.
- Even if you have made a change, keep in mind that most banks can take up to 90 days to update your billing address.
- Use other payment options
- NZXT offers many other payment options that have additional validation tools integrated into their services that give you more protection.
- PayPal when linked with a bank account does not charge any additional fees for purchases. Linked credit cards/debit cards can have fees up to a certain amount.
- Make sure all your information is accurate.
- In many cases, some customers just get too excited and could be entering any piece of information incorrectly.
- Take it slow when you put this information on our site.
- Contact your bank/lender
- Verify that you have the appropriate amount of funds available in your account.
- Make sure that you have the ability to spend the appropriate amount of funds in a single day/transaction.
If you have any questions or are in need of additional assistance, please contact our customer service team.
Why am I being asked to provide CC authorization?
Your credit or debit card may have been declined during processing. This could be due to various reasons, such as an incorrect billing address or expiration date. Authorization is conducted by an automated system that alerts our staff with a red flag distinction when there is an issue with your payment.
You will be alerted through email if CC authorization is required for your order to be processed. Please fill out and return the form provided with the correct information, either via email or fax.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.